No closure of RMS for three years and
1. No one will be transferred to L1 or L2 unless they request so.
2. L1 sorting hub will be opened on requirement
3. APMC will not be opened further. No APMC for Chennai / Mumbai. Position will be decided after two years.
4. Speedpost hub will be under RMS.
5. There will be NO CLOSURE OF POST OFFICES. NO MERGER OF POSTOFFICES. RELOCATION OF UNVIABLE POSTOFFICE WILL BE DECIDED ONLY BY DIRECTORATE.
6. Group of Secretaries under CABINET SECRETARY accepts- Revision of OTA and GDS BONUS enhanced Limit Rs 3500/-
7. Postman Exam/ postman recruitment/MTS recruitment rules will be modified. Open market recruitment of 25% will be changed and maximum benefits to GDS.
8. Cash handling point for GDSBPM ( Existing one point for Rs 20000/- ) will be favourably finalized shortly.
9. Protection of TRCA will be ensured. Orders will be issued shortly.
10. GDS compassionate appointments---- will be modified suitably
11. GDS mail man will be redeployed suitably
12. Chapels will be supplied to GDS
13. GDS –cash conveyance allowance existing Rs 50/- per month will be changed to Rs 50/- per day. Suitable proposal will be sent.
14. Casual labour . Committee report already submitted . Decision will be made with in a week.
15. PO & RMS Accountant pay fixation will be decided favourably.
16. Restriction posting again to Single handed/ double handed post offices will be relaxed and Divisional head will decide case to case.
17. Un qualified accountant will also be granted Special Pay.
18. Fidelity bond for Treasurer and Single handed SPM will be abolished.
19. Clarificatory orders for Post attached quarters will be issued shortly.
20. Protection of pay for defunct accountant is agreed
21. New pension scheme statement will be given periodically
22. Enhanced Financial Powers for LSG/HSG II and HSG I will be notified with in a month.
23. Over payment cases against APM (Accounts ) will be considered on Humanitarian angle.
24. Revision of Honorarium- orders will be issued shortly.
25. Physically challenged officials will also be permitted for IPO exam
26. Cash handling allowance at enhanced rate for TREASURERS will be examined
27. MACP I/II/III officials will also be eligible for Treasury / Accountant allowances
28. Next JCM Departmental council meeting is to be conducted in Feb 2012
29. All Circle heads will conduct RJCM with in due Period .
30. Monthly /Bimonthly / Four monthly meetings will be conducted in due time
31. Cadre Restructuring with in 31/3/2012
32. Another committee will be constituted for MMS Drivers
33. PLI/RPLI work will be under taken at RO/CO for the town divisions where RO/CO is situated
34. Honorarium for PLI/RPLI work will be given
35. All GDS posts will be filled shortly
36. Postmaster cadre officials will also be permitted to officiate HSG I/HSG II Postmasters
37. Postmaster cadre officials will also be permitted to appear in IPO/Group B exam
38. PO & RMS Accountant will also be permitted for Postmaster Grade I exam
39. System Administrator---- conveyance allowance and Road mileage will be granted. Another committee will be formed for their Cadre Restructuring with in a month.
40. Trainer allowance will be given to System Administrators and WCTC trainers also.
41. New guidelines will be issued for SBCO staff RT and transfer
42. SB Minus balance cases –Our Staff side Proposals will be examined
43. Contributory negligence factor – Another instruction will be issued
44. PO& RMS Accountant – Special Hierarchical will be considered
45. Declination of promotion before 1/9/2008 - Granting of MACP in such cases - orders will be caused to be issued by DOPT
46. FR 17 A will not be issued for simple cases only deserves for Dies Non.
47. Another instruction will be issued for stopping Melas and training on holidays and Sundays
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
SETTLEMENT REACHED AFTER FIVE ROUND DISCUSSIONS WITH POSTAL BOARD
Convert GPF Advance into Withdrawal
GPF Nomination form
Application for final payment of GPFund
HBA All forms
Nomiation – CGEGIS
Nomination – CGEGIS -Family
Nomination form for Group Insurance Scheme
Tour TA claim
Transfer TA claim CGHS – Addition of family members
Medical – Claiming refund of medical expenses
Joint report after leave
Declaration to visit abroad
Deputation to Abroad
No Objection Certificate for Higher Studies
Application for NOC for taking passport/Visa
Form of mortgage bond for Scooter
Nomination – DCRG
Children Education Allowance – Tuition Fees claim form
Children Education Allowance – Hostel Subsidy Claim Form
Application for increment for small family norms
Form for nomination for DCR Gratuity
Form of nomination for arrears of pension/revised pension
Form of nomination for commuted pension
Application for change of CGHS Dispensary
Form for Home Town Declaration
Declaration of Family details
Customs Declaration Form-CN 22
Customs Declaration Form- CN23
PRAN FORM FOR NEW JOIN