Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Form of option consequent upon the CCS Revised Pay Rules 2008


Form of option consequent upon the CCS Revised Pay Rules 2008

THE SECOND SCHEDULE
Form of Option
[See Rule……]

*(i)      I __________________________________________ hereby elect the revised pay structure with effect from 1st January, 2006.

*(ii)     I __________________________________________ hereby elect to continue on the existing scale of pay of my substantive/officiating post mentioned below until:

          * the date of my next increment
  the date of my subsequent increment
  raising my pay to Rs.
  I vacate or close to draw pay in the existing scale.
 The date of my promotion to __________________


Existing Scale ___________________________________

Signature _______________________________________

Name __________________________________________

Designation _____________________________________

Office in which employed ___________________________

Date:

Station:

* To be scored out, if not applicable.
For latest updates 
Always visit http://satish24k.blogspot.com 
Share and Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines